Is one of us a secret sports fan? You tell us. Two not-sports fans try to talk about sports in this sports-centric episode, including a secret love of quarterbacks and being a soccer mom / little league dad.
AT A GLANCE:
How the Adams pass time at a Superbowl Party
- From Chris: (1) Performance Enhancing Drugs in the NFL: We Simply Don't Care. (2) FiveThirtyEight has great statistical analysis, like this: The Best NFL Teams of All Time.
- From Indiana: (1) Indiana's friend Becky made these rad t-shirts perfect for the indifferent, but they're only available until Monday, so get it while you can! (2) Peyton Manning is an American Hero.
QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
"Getting the coach's award is like winning the Miss Congeniality award at a beauty pageant. Wouldn't you rather be the MVP? Or the WINNER?!" -Indiana
- Is there a sport that you're really into? Is there a sport that you think you could be really into?
- What do you like better? The Superbowl game or the commercials that air during the Superbowl?
- Parents: Are there sports you don't want your kids to play? What are the reasons for your objection?